IPO (Initial Public Offering)
The stock exchange as a vehicle of continuous share capital acquisition
Almost 1000 German and Swiss companies are quoted at the Exchanges like SDAX, TECDAX, MDAX, DAX, prime standard, General standards and SWX. Independent from ever varying and changing stock exchange climates these companies are daily confronted with a manifold of questions of the capital requirements, the publication necessities and the investors relations themes, questions on takeovers or even of the going public.
As the stock exchange will remain also in the future an interesting instrument for a continuous equity and debt capital acquisition it is vital to combine also in difficult market times the enterprise interests with the interests of the shareholders and other capital market participants in order to develop an economical and useful solution.
AAA-CFA has been with its capital market specialists for many years in manifold transactions for its clients and has successfully concluded solutions in long term client interests. For this we offer a whole array of advisory services in capital market questions, decisions and stock exchange introductions, takeovers or delistings.
The advisory work comprises:
- Reviewing the transaction (possibility, risks and chances)
- Analyse the capital market capability
- Develop alternative realisation possibilities
- Preparation and structuring of the transactions
- Approach and choosing of project partners, financial investors or banks
- Advising on book building and pricing
- Preparation of Shareholders or extraordinary Shareholders meetings and Investor Relations Questions