Through acquisitions, enterprise sales or mergers entrepreneurs and managers can realize optimal company sizes or can successfully solve the succession planning of an entrepreneur.
Mergers and acquisitions are the key instrument to develop the correct strategic enterprise decisions regarding the focussing on the core competences, the timely product diversification or the entrance into new regional markets.
AAA-CFA has extensive experience in succession projects and also in Mergers & Acquisitions transactions, be it with privately held or stock quoted companies.
The Advisory and the implementation for the clients can be split into the following steps:
Enterprise and strategy analysis
Competition and Market analysis
- Structuring of the transactions
- Search and identification of transaction partners
- Contacting and Negotiations
- Build up and coordination of the data rooms
- Support in the financial, tax, legal, insurance, human resources or any other Due diligence
- Moderation and contract negotiations
- Contract closings
- Integration of the successors
An old saying "you can never start too early with the planning of your succession". Have you already started?